Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meeting

As I searched for a thought,
That one memory blew into my mind.
I tried to get it out,
but it just kept coming back.
Toby.........
(Imagining the first day)
I saw you hanging out with all your friends,
I tried to find the courage to go over and talk to you.
As I was daydreaming, I bumped into Kellie.
"Watch it!"
"Sorry.....," I managed to mumble. I was the new girl. So, I was expected to be shy..
I started making baby steps towards you.
You caught me out of the corner of your eye.
"Hey, new kid! Brianna is it?"
You were the only one who was being polite to me, so I took the chance.
"Yea....And your Toby right?"
"Yep. This is Ryan, Cody, and James." He motioned to the other guys that were standing behind him.
"So how's your first day so far? Any complaints?" He said with a sarcastic tone.
"Well, its been o.k. I guess. Nothing exciting."
"Oh and I'm not exciting?" He started to grin on the edges of his mouth.
All I could do was smile widely. I was to stunned to talk, so I probably looked like dork. I was sure my face was a unatracting shade of red!
His friends started to backoff and leave us alone.
[Ringggggggggggggg!!!]
The bell rang, time to go and spend more endless hours of trying my hardest to pay attention.
"Well, I got to go to 1st period. I have math."
"Oh, so do I! Do you want me to show you the way?" He said with his big puppy dog eyes.
"Oh...o.k. thanks." I said shyly, like I've been talking to everyone else.

End of Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment