Monday, April 6, 2009

The Meeting Part 3

While I was walking away from you,
you caught up and stepped in front of me.
You opened up your arms to invite me in.
You smiled a crooked smile and pulled me close.
I gave you a hug that I will never forget.
"Umm, what was that for?" I said a little embarassed.
"Well I really like you."
"Oh, I really like you too." I smiled up at him, for he was so tall.
My cheeks were probably red too.
"Ok, can't wait to see you later. Maybe we'll have more classes together."
Toby said, hopefully.
"Yea...see you later."
I went to second period in a daze.
What had just happened? I have a boyfriend on the frst day of school.
That's crazy! We just met....Oh well.


After I got ouy of second period, I had A.R.
I walked in the class to Mr. Ramert.
He didn't look mean... he had glasses, short hair and a caring smile.
He introduced me to the class and told me to sit wherever I like.
And right when I sat down, guess who popped into that class.
Toby.
"Hey! Brianna!" He flashed a huge grin.
"Hey I guess you have another class with the new kid."
"Yep, that's awesome, too!" He was putting his puppy dog eyes on.


END of PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment